Tanner Gun Show Conceal Carry Classes
Denver Conceal Carry Classes
December 1st and 2nd
Conceal Carry Classes are a collaboration between the Tanner Gun Show and Effective Firearms Training.
This concealed carry class exceeds the training requirements set forth in section 18-12-203 of the Colorado State firearms statute to qualify for a Concealed Handgun Permit. It has been designed to educate our students to a higher level of defensive security.
We complete your education by showing and analyzing real-life defensive videos, showing how fast things happen, learning from other peoples mistakes and discussing how best to react.
- Gun Safety
- Colorado Conceal Carry Laws
- Where you cannot carry
- How to choose the proper gun to carry
- Carry Locations-Pros and Cons of each
- Holsters for all carry locations
- Ammunition to use and not to use
- Shoot and No Shoot scenarios
- After Action-What to expect and how to handle
- Gun malfunctions and how to clear
- Precautions in the bathroom and other things you never think about
TANNER GUN SHOW
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm