Tanner Gun Show is committed to the health and safety of our customers, vendors, and staff. It is our top priority. As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we postponed our April, Pueblo and Denver Tanner Gun Show.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates, https://www.tannergunshow.com/newsletter/
The best way to prevent exposure to cold and flu is to follow these time-trusted tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a viable option if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
We will continue to monitor the state and county health departments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for updates, resources and information. If you have additional concerns or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It’s important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness and to be patient and thoughtful of our neighbors and those who are concerned by the coronavirus outbreak, cold, flu, and other illnesses.
Please see the CDC.gov website for more information.
Tanner Gun Show